If you think you are eligible for benefits through MVAIC, please submit the following documentation for review -
- Completed, signed and notarized Notice of Intention (NOI).
- Completed, signed and notarized Household Affidavit (HHA). The complete first name, last name and date of birth are required for all residents that lived with you on the date of the accident.
- Proof of residency reflecting the address you lived at on the date of accident. Acceptable proof includes, but is not limited to, utility bills, rental agreements, or government issued identification such as a driver's license or state ID.
- Proof that there is no other available insurance that would deem you not eligible for benefits through MVAIC.
Please submit all documents to -
Motor Vehicle Accident Indemnification Corporation (MVAIC)
100 William Street, 14th Floor
New York, NY 10038
Once the required documents have been received, we will begin the eligibility review...
- MVAIC will establish a claim, assign a Claims Examiner and the review process will begin.
- Confirm that all required documents are received timely and completed in full. Please be advised that additional documents or verification may be required before eligibility can be determined. Please respond quickly to any additional requests that MVAIC may have so your potential eligibility is not affected.
- You will be notified of your eligibility or non-eligibility once our review process has been completed.
If you have any further questions, please contact us by phone at (646)205-7800, or via email at HelpDesk@mvaic.com. Please view Article 52 for specific timeframes and requirements set forth by New York State regulations.